Our Office Admin’s main tasks will be handling CommonSense Robotics office services and hospitality, to ensure the best experience possible for CSR's team members and visitors.
processing incoming and outgoing mail
Answering a multi-line phone
- Assisting with general administrative duties as assigned, office moves, company events ext.
- Managing all executives calendars - Setting up meetings with internal and external functions.
- Arrange and follow executives requests to set-up meeting rooms in a timely matter.
- Follows established guidelines and procedures for receiving, documenting, organizing and distributing office and kitchen supplies, and conduct regular inventory checks.
- 1+ years of experience working in an administrative role, preferably for a startup company
- 1+ years of experience managing executive schedules and calendars
- High level experience with Microsoft Office
- Mother tongue level English is required.
- A true people's person with a can do attitude and excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail,
- ability to multi-task and set priorities while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- excellent communication skills, the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be a self-starter who can work well under minimal supervision as well as take a proactive approach in being team oriented.
- Position requires the ability to work the full-time hours with flexibility for overtime as necessary.