Automation Software Engineer
Imagine a world of small robots. Hundreds of them. Moving things around in a really smart way. Here at CommonSense Robotics, we're developing robots that work together to get you your online orders within 1 hour.
In a broader sense, we're building on-demand supply chains that enable sustainable, one-hour delivery to online customers. Our Micro-Fulfillment-Center, where our robots live, is an urban, automated fulfillment solution that combines the benefits of local distribution with the economics of automated fulfillment, and is re-defining the way goods are fulfilled and delivered within cities. By utilizing a novel approach to this last-mile challenge and state-of-the-art robotics and AI, we enable true on-demand services, dramatically reduced operational costs superior operational scalability.We've already demonstrated our disruptive technology, but there's still a lot ahead of us. As we're now quickly expanding towards our first installations, we invite you to join us on this amazing journey.
We are looking for an Automation/Integration Engineer to join our growing System Integration team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of the automation and process testing infrastructure for the company’s Solution - the Micro Fulfillment Center (MFC).
- Develop system integration and deployment tests for the different components of the MFC.
- Work closely with all R&D teams (SW focused) to assure component API compliance with the automation/testing infrastructure.
- Work closely with the product and system teams to develop a strong understanding of the system.
- Relentlessly digging towards discovering system failures and the reasons behind them.
- Bs.c in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-3 Years of Software development experience with an object-oriented language (e.g., Java, C++, C#, Python, etc.)
- Experience in a Testing, QA, and Automation oriented environment- an Advantage
- IT and Networking experience-an Advantage
- Experience in a Multidisciplinary environment - an Advantage.
- Linux experience - an Advantage.
- Passion for solving problems in a complex system. Not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Adaptable. The role requires a willingness to take on tasks outside of a narrowly defined role, and ideally a desire to be multi-skilled Capable of working to both tactical and strategic timescales.
- Self-motivated, capable of working with limited supervision, pro-actively reporting on status and tasks.
- Good communication skills.
- Good English - verbal and written.