The bookkeeper will be in charge of bank reconciliations, invoices and payments to suppliers inland and abroad, handling credit cards, and petty cash.
The bookkeeper should be team player, fast learner, analytical, dedicated, able to complete a task in a timely manner, and give great attention to details.
- Overseeing foreign and local vendors including payments
- Suppliers reconciliations (including proforma invoices)
- Participate in invoices entry and self-billing process
- Bank reconciliations
- Personal and travel expenses reports
- Credit card reports
- Management of fixed assets and depreciation
- Israeli Certified Bookkeeper at least type 2/3
- Experience in a similar position for at least 3 years
- High level English - a must
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience working in hi-tech - an advantage
- Experience with Priority – advantage
- Part-time position is an option