Automated Integration Expert
- Lead the design and implementation of the automation and process testing infrastructure for the company’s Solution- MFC.
- Develop system integration and deployment tests for the different components of the MFC.
- Work closely with all R&D teams to assure component API compliance with the automation/testing infrastructure.
- Work closely with the product and system teams to develop a strong understanding of the system.
- Relentlessly digging towards discovering system failures and the reasons behind them.
- M.Sc.in Computer Science/Software engineering.
- 5+ years of Experience in leading roles oriented towards testing/validation and automation.
- 5+ years of Hands on experience in a Testing, QA and Automation oriented environment. Experience in a Multidisciplinary environment - an Advantage.
- 3+ years experience with Python programming language.
- Passion for solving problems in a complex system.
- Experience in System and Hardware Engineering - an advantage.
- Adaptable Personality. This role requires a willingness to take on tasks outside of a narrowly defined role, and ideally a desire to be multi-skilled Capable of working to both tactical and strategic timescales.
- Self-motivated, capable of working with limited supervision, pro-actively reporting on status and tasks.
- Good communication skills.
- Great English - verbal and written.