Developers at CommonSense Robotics' main task is to develop the framework that controls fleets of robots in an effective and efficient way. You will actually see robots moving according to your code. It feels like an orchestra master who is also writing the lyrics...
We're agile - you'll be designing and implementing core modules and functionality end-to-end.
- BA / BSc in Computer Science
- 2-3 years of SW development experience with an object-oriented language (e.g., Java, C++, C#, Python, etc.)
- Experience in developing complex, distributed systems
- Experience with one or more of the below is an advantage -
- Python development
- Unix/Linux environment (development and runtime)
- one or more front-end frameworks (e.g React and Angular)
- node.js server-side development
- good HTML / CSS knowledge is an advantage