About The Position
CommonSense Robotics is looking for a Professional Services Manager to join our elite engineering team and lead the field integrations of our Micro Fulfillment Centers (MFCs), operated by robotics and software systems.
The Deployment Project Manager will be responsible for managing our multi-site deployment program in the US. This position will include the following roles and responsibilities:
- Manage the company’s MFCs deployment program in the US, from site design through facility build-out and system installation
- Initiate and coordinate work with subcontractors, vendors, and professional consultants
- Supervise the planning, build-out and installation phases of our deployment projects and spearhead writing the company’s US deployments playbook
- Coordinate the company’s deployment projects with the our Engineering, Operations and Product teams
- Lead preliminary real-estate surveys of future sites
- Lead and build a US deployment team to support the company’s plans for deployment in scale
This role will require the following:
- At least 8 years of experience deploying high magnitude field projects
- At least 5 years of experience building and managing multidisciplinary deployment teams
- Multi-project/multi-site program-management as well as hands-on problem solving capabilities
- Proven leadership skills, managing large teams of both skilled and unskilled labor
- Ability to work in a fast-pace work environment
- Willingness to travel and to spend long periods of times out of office
- B.Sc. in Mechanical or Civil Engineering. Strong familiarity and hands on experience with CAD, PLM
- Start-up experience - an advantage
- Experience in international/multicultural environment - an advantage
- Experience in the logistics, retail or groceries industries - an advantage
- Experience as an R&D engineer - an advantage
Who you are:
- A natural leader
- Strategic, organized and methodological thinker
- Strong communicator
- Self starter and fast learner
- Hands-on manager with excellent execution skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Team player
- Open minded
- Responds well to feedback
You want to get your fresh groceries faster. So do we. That’s why we started CommonSense Robotics.
Our mission is to enable grocery retailers to profitably fulfill and deliver online orders within one hour. To make this a reality, we build networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers in dense urban areas that combine the speed of local delivery with the efficiencies and scale of robotic fulfillment.
Our proprietary robotic and AI technology, together with a pay-as-you-go service proposition, enable our retail partners to profitably deliver to their online customers within one hour and scale their operations as their business grows.
Founded in 2015, we’re backed by the top-tier VCs Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground. Things are moving really fast here and there’s still a lot ahead of us. We’re looking for talented people to join our team so that we can all get fresh faster.
In the news: