About The Position
CommonSense Robotics is looking for a Professional Services System Engineer to join our elite engineering team and lead the field integrations of our Micro Fulfillment Centers (MFCs), operated by robotics and software systems.
The Professional Services System Engineer will be responsible for managing our multi-site Professional Services program in the US. This position will include the following roles and responsibilities:
- Leading deployment procedures, from design during installation through to handover of the Micro-Fulfilment Center (MFC) projects
- Line management of service engineering and system integrations teams
- Create and lead verification and ATP documentation processes for robots, shelving units and other key components
- Feed MFC related requirements into the site design process and solution engineering
- Create product requirements from a field perspective and work alongside our product and development teams to improve the solution’s architecture
- Build a foundation, recruit and train a team for quick scale-up and delivery
This role will require the following:
- Proven management experience of at least 3 years leading a large multidisciplinary team, in multiple sites
- 5 years of experience with field integration of multidisciplinary robotics systems
- B.Sc in Electrical or Software Engineering
- System engineering approach with experience in systems with hundreds of agents and various sensors
- Strong technical troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Grocery or retail experience - a plus
- Start up experience - a plus
- Experience in international/multicultural environment - a plus
Who you are:
- Systematic mindset
- A natural leader
- Strategic, organized and methodological thinker
- Interested in getting your hands dirty
- Self starter and fast learner
- Excellent attention to details
- Deep interest in continuous learning
- Strong communicator
- True team player
- Open minded
- Responds well to feedback
- Flexible and willing to work in a multi-country, multi-site network
You want to get your fresh groceries faster. So do we. That’s why we started CommonSense Robotics.
Our mission is to enable grocery retailers to profitably fulfill and deliver online orders within one hour. To make this a reality, we build networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers in dense urban areas that combine the speed of local delivery with the efficiencies and scale of robotic fulfillment.
Our proprietary robotic and AI technology, together with a pay-as-you-go service proposition, enable our retail partners to profitably deliver to their online customers within one hour and scale their operations as their business grows.
Founded in 2015, we’re backed by the top-tier VCs Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground. Things are moving really fast here and there’s still a lot ahead of us. We’re looking for talented people to join our team so that we can all get fresh faster.
In the news: