About The Position
Professional Services System Engineer
CommonSense Robotics is looking for a PS System Engineer with a strong background in integration and support of mechanical robotics systems.
System engineer who join the professional service team required to collaborate with product managers and R&Ds system engineers, to share knowledge, best practice as well as to write requirements to improve our system robustness, reliability and maintainability.
Responsibilities range are from leading end to end the deployment flow of the company’s automatic warehouse solution to multidisciplinary problems solving.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leading deployment procedure from design during installation up to handover of MFC projects.
- Technical training and mentoring of site manages / technicians.
- Define and write verifications and ATP documents for robots, stations,shelving unit and other special utilities.
- Define and write MFC related requirement during site design process and solution engineering steps.
- Write product requirements from field point of view, as well as be a part of next versions requirements committee to improve product architecture.
- Build the foundation for future bigger delivery team.
- Experience with field integration of multidisciplinary robotics system.
- Ability to lead a project independently.
- System engineering approach.
- Team player with Excellent presentation and communication skills.
· Engineering/practical engineering degree or equivalent industrial experience.
- Technical troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Experience with ‘field work’.
- Languages: high level technical English is mandatory
- Willingness to work abroad.