About The Position
CommonSense Robotics is looking for an NPI Electronics Engineer to join our Engineering Group. We are looking for an experienced NPI engineer in the areas of electronics, control, board design, and Automatic Test equipment. This engineer will be responsible for the design and execution of Automatic test equipment and diagnostic tools for the production line. The successful candidate will be responsible for all the NPI activities regarding the electronics systems such as electronics board, wiring, etc.
You will independently lead technical aspects with our contract manufacturers and share production management efforts interacting with R&D, Quality, Manufacturing, Procurement groups.
This position will include the following roles and responsibilities:
● Lead all Electronics Aspects (NPI, problem-solving, etc.)
● Lead the design and execution of automatic test equipment (ATE).
● Supporting all HW design cycle from HW specification and documentation phase through schematics drawing, Layout guidance, and design validation tests.
● Supporting production line issues include problem-solving.
● Leading QA process in the production line. regarding the electronics components.
● Bachelor of Science degree in Electronics Engineering or other related technical field.
● Experience with Automatic test equipment design (ATE Design)
● Experience in leading projects from RnD to production.
● Experience in working in Multi-disciplinary enviroments.
● Experience in DF'x.
● Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills.
● A hands-on approach, abillity to provid full & complete solutions.
● Proficient in English (speaking, reading and drafting).
You want to get your fresh groceries faster. So do we. That’s why we started CommonSense Robotics.
Our mission is to enable grocery retailers to profitably fulfill and deliver online orders within one hour. To make this a reality, we build networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers in dense urban areas that combine the speed of local delivery with the efficiencies and scale of robotic fulfillment.
Our proprietary robotic and AI technology, together with a pay-as-you-go service proposition, enable our retail partners to profitably deliver to their online customers within one hour and scale their operations as their business grows.
Founded in 2015, we’re backed by the top-tier VCs Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground. Things are moving really fast here and there’s still a lot ahead of us. We’re looking for talented people to join our team so that we can all get fresh faster.
In the news: