About The Position
Join us @ CommonSense Robotics.
Imagine a world of small robots. Hundreds of them. Moving things around in a really smart way. Here at CommonSense Robotics, we're developing robots that work together to get you your online orders within 1 hour.
In a broader sense, we're building on-demand supply chains that enable sustainable, one-hour delivery to online customers. Our Micro-Fulfillment-Center, where our robots live, is an urban, automated fulfillment solution that combines the benefits of local distribution with the economics of automated fulfillment, and is re-defining the way goods are fulfilled and delivered within cities. By utilizing a novel approach to this last-mile challenge and state-of-the-art robotics and AI, we enable true on-demand services, dramatically reduced operational costs superior operational scalability. We've already demonstrated our disruptive technology, but there's still a lot ahead of us. As we're now quickly expanding towards our first installations, we invite you to join us on this amazing journey.
We are looking for a system administrator with 3-4 years experience to join our IT team. An excellent candidate must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. He\She must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with complicated challanges.
The candidate will be responsible for the smooth, timely configuration and maintenance of the organization’s IT systems
- Troubleshooting skills, out of the box thinking and ability to provide solutions quickly.
- Knowledge and experience of TCP/IP, Network elements and services (Routers, L2/L3 Switches, VLANs, Wi-Fi controllers and access points, Firewalls, VPN )
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft infrastructures: windows Server, AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO, SCCM, Hyper-V
- Knowledge and experience in Operating systems, Windows 7-10, MacOS, Linux
- Knowledge and experience in cloud-based solutions (Office365, Azure, AWS, G-Suite)
- Knowledge and experience in backup solutions
- Experience with Scripts & automation
- Be part of global IT team and participate in global company wide projects.
- Provide tier 1-2 hand-on support for end users on local and remote sites.
- Work with service desk ticketing system.
- Installation, administration, maintenance and troubleshooting of windows/mac devices.
- Administration and regular maintenance of windows servers: AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO, SCCM, Hyper-V , network equipment: routers/switches/Wi-Fi/access points
- Administering cloud-based solutions (Office365, Azure, AWS, G-Suite)