About The Position
CommonSense Robotics is looking for a Director of Real-Estate to join our Engineering Group and lead all real-estate related efforts across the US .
The Director of Real-Estate will be responsible for the company’s real-estate efforts as part of our multi-site deployment program in the US. This position will include the following roles and responsibilities:
- Be the focal point for all real-estate aspects of a site’s life cycle
- Align and work closely with various internal stakeholders to ensure requirements and the business needs are achieved through commercial negotiations
- Manage and lead all real-estate business operations, including formulating the strategy, financial analysis and commercial negotiations
- Understand the technical requirements of our engineering teams and develop solutions that meet the design and business objectives
- Manage complex leases of various kinds
- Create, innovate and implement a relevant system of metrics to analyze site locations and capabilities.
- Conduct field tours with key stakeholders
- Develop business relationships with real estate brokers
- Build a robust pipeline and execute on projects aligned to the business strategy
- Develop a best-in-class transaction management operation
Your experience & skills:
- 5+ years of experience in commercial real-estate management leveraging a combination of internal and external resources. CRE brokerage experience a plus
- Experience in successful real-estate negotiations and development
- Experience in managing teams to deliver high-quality results in tight deadlines and in collaboration with numerous stakeholders
- Experience developing and implementing process improvement to streamline projects
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to provide big picture insights from multiple sources of data
- MBA or Master’s degree in Real-Estate Development, Urban Planning or a related field, a plus
Who you are:
- Strong relationship nurturer with great networking skills
- Strategic, organized and methodological thinker
- Self starter and fast learner
- Interested in getting your hands dirty
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong communicator
- Team player
- Open minded
- Respond well to feedback
- Willingness to travel, up to 50% of your time.
You want to get your fresh groceries faster. So do we. That’s why we started CommonSense Robotics.
Our mission is to enable grocery retailers to profitably fulfill and deliver online orders within one hour. To make this a reality, we build networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers in dense urban areas that combine the speed of local delivery with the efficiencies and scale of robotic fulfillment.
Our proprietary robotic and AI technology, together with a pay-as-you-go service proposition, enable our retail partners to profitably deliver to their online customers within one hour and scale their operations as their business grows.
Founded in 2015, we’re backed by the top-tier VCs Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground. Things are moving really fast here and there’s still a lot ahead of us. We’re looking for talented people to join our team so that we can all get fresh faster.
In the news: