About The Position
Join us @ CommonSense Robotics
What do we do?
Imagine a world of small robots. Hundreds of them. Moving things around in a really smart way. Here at CommonSense Robotics, we're developing robots that work together to get you your online orders within 1 hour.
In a broader sense, we're building on-demand supply chains that enable sustainable, one-hour delivery to online customers. Our Micro-Fulfillment-Center, where our robots live, is an urban, automated fulfillment solution that combines the benefits of local distribution with the economics of automated fulfillment, and is re-defining the way goods are fulfilled and delivered within cities. By utilizing a novel approach to this last-mile challenge and state-of-the-art robotics and AI, we enable true on-demand services, dramatically reduced operational costs superior operational scalability.We've already demonstrated our disruptive technology, but there's still a lot ahead of us. As we're now quickly expanding towards our first installations, we invite you to join us on this amazing journey.
we are looking for a highly talented and motivated Board Design engineer to join our HW team.
This role provides a unique opportunity for HW engineer to be involved in the electronics development of CS Robotics products line.
The Engineer should be familiar with the complete HW design cycle from HW specification and documentation phase through schematics drawing, Layout guidance, bring-up, integration with SW and design validation tests.
- BSc. in Electronic Engineering from a leading university.
- 4-7 years of experience in Board Design.
- Experience with Hi-Speed Digital, Analog, Power system, Motion Control, Communication Protocols design.
- Familiarity with the complete development cycle from HW specification and documentation, through schematics drawing, Layout guidance, bring-up, integration with Mechanical and FW, Bring-up & validation tests.
- Experience with hands-on. integration with SW and debugging is a must.
- Willing to be involved in exiting products maintenance, Failures/RMA analysis.