About The Position
CommonSense Robotics is looking for an experienced engineer to lead the robotic V&V team.
The V&V team leader will be responsible for the planning and execution of tests to validate and verify the performance and quality of complex electro-mechanical products.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible team in one of Israel’s fastest growing startups.
- Lead a team of V&V technicians that perform testings procedures with SW and HW tools.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured V&V test plans, test protocols and reports.
- Design, develop and execute Hardware, reliability and integration tests using SW and HW tools.
- Identify, record, document and track defects during testing.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet the needs and requirements according to Robot spec.
- Interact closely with Development Engineers. Review specifications and technical design documents to provide meaningful feedback.
- Support QA aspects and technology transfer from R&D to manufacturing.
Experience & skills:
- BSc/MSc in electrical/computer/mechanical engineering from a well-known university.
- 5+ Years of proven experience in SW & HW V&V including writing & executing test plans and protocols, with a strong emphasis on quality assurance, problem-solving, along with written and verbal skills.
- Formal and practical knowledge and experience of testing methodologies.
- Good documentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to identify, log, track and close out hardware, firmware, and system level software bugs.
- Programming skills with test scripting languages·such as Python, C#
- Experience with electro-mechanical test equipment
- Strong technical orientation for understanding multi-disciplined systems
- Experience with an automated or autonomous robotic system - advantage
- Teamwork skills, Interpersonal and communication skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment.
You want to get your fresh groceries faster. So do we. That’s why we started CommonSense Robotics. Our mission is to enable grocery retailers to profitably fulfill and deliver online orders within one hour.
We’re taking a revolutionary approach to solving one of the toughest business challenges in the world today. We just launched the world’s smallest e-commerce facility, fitting the efficiency of automation into a small urban space, and we’re about to expand into the United States with some of the largest American grocery retailers. It’s an exciting time to join one of the most innovative and fastest growing startups in Israel.
Founded in 2015, we’re backed by the top-tier VCs Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground. Things are moving really fast here and there’s still a lot ahead of us. We’re looking for talented people to join our team so that we can all get fresh faster.
In the news:
CNBC: 100 Promising Startups to Watch
WIRED: Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups of 2018
VentureBeat: CommonSense Robotics raises $20 million so all online groceries can offer on-demand deliveries
The Marker: 20 Hottest Israeli Startups of 2018
Forbes: These Robots Could Help Grocery Chains Fight Amazon
Shira Berkovitch-Fromchenko HR Manager
m: +972-54-4398392 o: +972-72-2793124 w: cs-robotics.com