About The Position
Join us @ CommonSense Robotics.
Imagine a world of small robots. Hundreds of them. Moving things around in a really smart way. Here at CommonSense Robotics, we're developing robots that work together to get you your online orders within 1 hour.
In a broader sense, we're building on-demand supply chains that enable sustainable, one-hour delivery to online customers. Our Micro-Fulfillment-Center, where our robots live, is an urban, automated fulfillment solution that combines the benefits of local distribution with the economics of automated fulfillment, and is re-defining the way goods are fulfilled and delivered within cities. By utilizing a novel approach to this last-mile challenge and state-of- the-art robotics and AI, we enable true on-demand services, dramatically reduced operational costs superior operational scalability.We've already demonstrated our disruptive technology, but there's still a lot ahead of us. As we're now quickly expanding towards our first installations, we invite you to join us on this amazing journey.
We are looking for an excellent and experienced Quality and Reliability Manager to join the robotics R&D and Production group from the hardware development stage during experiments and reliability testing and up to the manufacturing of thousands of robots.
As a member of ‘CommonSense Robotics’ Operations management, our Quality Manager will have a direct impact on the organization’s operations.
Lead the robotics HW Quality & Reliability process and activities:
- Responsible to define organizational processes to achieve High end quality and reliability.
- Manage and lead fault investigation
- Responsible for production quality in our CM production lines.
- Work proactively with all managers, engineers and manufacturing partners, to maintain programs of consistent quality improvement within their areas of responsibility
- Lead proactive corrective actions and problem solving methodology in production line
- Responsible for reliability process.
- Develop and measure quality metrics and improvement initiatives.
- Monitor performance of the production line by gathering relevant data
- Introduce new systems, procedures and standards where appropriate
- Identify yearly quality improvement opportunities within the organization
- Integrate quality data for products and produce action plans
- 6+years of related work experience.
- B.Sc. in Engineering. MBA/M.Sc - Advantage.
- Broad understanding of Supply Chain end-to-end processes to ensure quality compliance continuity across the entire value chain life cycle
- Experience and knowledge in reliability - advantage.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
- Experience in dealing with manufacturers, partners and suppliers
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated complex project management skills
- Familiar with standard as MILSTD, ISO, IPC, and other quality management systems
- Experience in working with external reliability and quality labs
- Experience in certify products with UL and CE standard