About The Position
Imagine a world of small robots. Hundreds of them. Moving things around in a really smart way. Here at CommonSense Robotics, we're developing robots that work together to get you your online orders within 1 hour.
In a broader sense, we're building on-demand supply chains that enable sustainable, one-hour delivery to online customers. Our Micro-Fulfillment-Center, where our robots live, is an urban, automated fulfillment solution that combines the benefits of local distribution with the economics of automated fulfillment, and is re-defining the way goods are fulfilled and delivered within cities. By utilizing a novel approach to this last-mile challenge and state-of- the-art robotics and AI, we enable true on-demand services, dramatically reduced operational costs superior operational scalability. We've already demonstrated our disruptive technology, but there's still a lot ahead of us. As we're now quickly expanding towards our first installations, we invite you to join us on this amazing journey.
What are your Roles and Responsibilities?
- Working in sw team to architect, create, test and integrate new version of API exposed to major retail clients
- Working closely with several customers to understand their needs and the retail world and build a unified API solution
- Incorporate appropriate leading-edge technologies to allow a robust and scalable solution
- maintaining and versioning API’s
- Prepare and architect systems to provide data internally and to customers
- Creating error logging and reporting solutions
- Prepare required documentation
Job Requirements (What the candidate needs to have in order to be successful in this role ?)
Your experience & skills:
- 4-5 years of software development experience with an object oriented language (Java, C++, C#, Python, etc.)
- Experience designing and developing complex, distributed systems
- At least 1-2 years experience with Python
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with Unix/Linux environment (development and runtime)
You want to get your fresh groceries faster. So do we. That’s why we started CommonSense Robotics. Our mission is to enable grocery retailers to profitably fulfill and deliver online orders within one hour.
We’re taking a revolutionary approach to solve one of the toughest business challenges in the world today. We just launched the world’s smallest e-commerce facility, fitting the efficiency of automation into small urban spaces, and we’re about to expand into the United States with some of the largest American grocery retailers. It’s an exciting time to join one of the most innovative and fastest growing startups in Israel.
Founded in 2015, we’re backed by the top-tier VCs Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground. Things are moving really fast here and there’s still a lot ahead of us. We’re looking for talented people to join our team so that we can all get fresh faster.
In the news: