About The Position
Join us @ CommonSense Robotics
What do we do ?
Imagine a world of small robots. Hundreds of them. Moving things around in a really smart way. Here at CommonSense Robotics, we're developing robots that work together to get you your online orders within 1 hour.
In a broader sense, we're building on-demand supply chains that enable sustainable, one-hour delivery to online customers. Our Micro-Fulfillment-Center, where our robots live, is an urban, automated fulfillment solution that combines the benefits of local distribution with the economics of automated fulfillment, and is redefining the way goods are fulfilled and delivered within cities. By utilizing a novel approach to this last-mile challenge and state-of- the-art robotics and AI, we enable true on-demand services, dramatically reduced operational costs superior operational scalability.We've already demonstrated our disruptive technology, but there's still a lot ahead of us. As we're now quickly expanding towards our first installations, we invite you to join us on this amazing journey.
We are looking for a System integration engineer to join our Professional services team.
Roles and Responsibilities?
- Responsible for onsite hardware installation.
- Technical training and mentoring of site operators.
- Define and write procedures for a new site installation.
- Working together with R&D to define and develop technical tools for rapid installation.
- Build the foundation for future maintenance and support team.
- Software Engineering/practical engineering degree or equivalent industrial experience.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of operating system (Linux - Ubuntu server mainly)
- Practical experience with design and implementation of networks topology (LAN, WAN)
- Practical experience with enterprise networking equipment: Firewalls, Switches, Taps, Access-points. Including configuration and maintenance.
- Practical experience with enterprise server hardware (HP, Dell)
- 1-3 Years of experience as an integrator/post-sale/complex technical support
- Technical troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Script languages: python, shell.
- Languages: high level technical English is mandatory, additional languages - an advantage.
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Customer oriented approach, customer facing experience – an advantage
- Highly committed and responsible, independent and able to take initiative
- Multitasking capabilities
- Cross-system analytic skills
- Self-learning capabilities
- Ability to travel abroad
- Ability to work non-regular hours