About The Position
Imagine watching a fleet of robots dance across the floor, their every movement coordinated by your code. It’s like being the conductor of an orchestra where you’re also writing the lyrics. Sound cool? That’s just part of a day’s work for us here at CommonSense Robotics. Come work with us!
We’re looking for an experienced and talented Senior Backend Developer to join our rapidly growing R&D Software team. Your main focus will be building the framework that controls our fleets of robots in an effective and efficient way. This is your chance to do exciting work in one of Israel’s fastest growing startups.
- Write code that moves robots, enabling them to fulfill an online grocery order in 5 minutes or less
- Specify, design, and implement functionality and core modules from end-to-end
- Work closely with the Product team and a small team of experienced and highly talented developers
Your experience & skills:
- 5-10 years of software development experience with an object oriented language (Java, C++, C#, Python, etc.)
- Experience designing and developing complex, distributed systems
- At least 1-2 years experience with Python
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with Unix/Linux environment (development and runtime)
You want to get your fresh groceries faster. So do we. That’s why we started CommonSense Robotics. Our mission is to enable grocery retailers to profitably fulfill and deliver online orders within one hour.
We’re taking a revolutionary approach to solve one of the toughest business challenges in the world today. We just launched the world’s smallest e-commerce facility, fitting the efficiency of automation into small urban spaces, and we’re about to expand into the United States with some of the largest American grocery retailers. It’s an exciting time to join one of the most innovative and fastest growing startups in Israel.
Founded in 2015, we’re backed by the top-tier VCs Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground. Things are moving really fast here and there’s still a lot ahead of us. We’re looking for talented people to join our team so that we can all get fresh faster.
In the news: