About The Position
we are looking for Team Leader to join our growing Software group
The main purpose of this role is to lead a team of Software Engineers within the Solution department. Your role is to deliver business critical projects whilst maintaining high morale, managing the day to day activities and ensuring team targets are met.
You’ll need “hands on” attitude and leadership skills to excel in this.
- We need you to be “Hands on” - you are the technological leader of your team. 4+ years of industry experience (with some of it in backend) - a must. Python experience - a plus.
- Develop and implement IT standards and procedures to aid in the development of high quality software. Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered to schedule
- Work closely and efficiently with peers - PMs, other team leaders etc.
- Perform “3rd tier” support as required
Line Manager Aspects of the Role:
- 2+ years of experience as a SW team leader.
- Lead a team of software Engineers in the creation of high quality software.
- Inspire and motivate team members.
- Train and integrate new team members and proactively support the continued. development of existing team members.
- Build and promote a positive working environment for the team within your. areas as well as other business areas you will engage with.
- Be knowledgeable about each member of your team and how to improve them.
- Be a champion for your area within the IT and business organisations.
- Actively contribute to the process of continual improvement.
You want to get your fresh groceries faster. So do we. That’s why we started CommonSense Robotics. Our mission is to enable grocery retailers to profitably fulfill and deliver online orders within one hour.
We’re taking a revolutionary approach to solve one of the toughest business challenges in the world today. We just launched the world’s smallest e-commerce facility, fitting the efficiency of automation into small urban spaces, and we’re about to expand into the United States with some of the largest American grocery retailers. It’s an exciting time to join one of the most innovative and fastest growing startups in Israel.
Founded in 2015, we’re backed by the top-tier VCs Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground. Things are moving really fast here and there’s still a lot ahead of us. We’re looking for talented people to join our team so that we can all get fresh faster.
In the news: