About The Position
Join us @ CommonSense Robotics
CommonSense Robotics is looking for an excellent Senior Electrical Engineer with experience in multidisciplinary systems, who will be responsible for the development and integration of the electronic system of robotics platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development and integration of electronic systems.
- HW Board Design - Manage all development stages of the board, from requirements to design through integration and verification until release to production.
- Define and lead the process to solve electronic bugs and failures.
- Evaluation and testing of the electronic systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible team in one of Israel’s fastest growing startups.
Experience & skills:
- Sc/MSc in electrical engineering from a well-known university.
- 5+ years of experience in HW board design. Experience in robotic systems is an advantage.
- Experience in development boards that including CPU, DC2DC, GBE Switch, Magnetics, Memories, sensors, Motor drivers and digital protocols.
- Experience in high-speed layout, design bring-up, and verification.
- Experience in the production of electronic products - boards assembly, testers, cables.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well individually or in a group
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
You want to get your fresh groceries faster. So do we. That’s why we started CommonSense Robotics. Our mission is to enable grocery retailers to profitably fulfill and deliver online orders within one hour.
We’re taking a revolutionary approach to solving one of the toughest business challenges in the world today. We just launched the world’s smallest e-commerce facility, fitting the efficiency of automation into a small urban space, and we’re about to expand into the United States with some of the largest American grocery retailers. It’s an exciting time to join one of the most innovative and fastest growing startups in Israel.
Founded in 2015, we’re backed by the top-tier VCs Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground. Things are moving really fast here and there’s still a lot ahead of us. We’re looking for talented people to join our team so that we can all get fresh faster.
In the news:
CNBC: 100 Promising Startups to Watch
WIRED: Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups of 2018
VentureBeat: CommonSense Robotics raises $20 million so all online groceries can offer on-demand deliveries
The Marker: 20 Hottest Israeli Startups of 2018
Forbes: These Robots Could Help Grocery Chains Fight Amazon
Shira Berkovitch-Fromchenko HR Manager
m: +972-54-4398392 o: +972-72-2793124 w: cs-robotics.com