About The Position
What do we do ?
Imagine a world of small robots. Hundreds of them. Moving things around in a really smart way. Here at CommonSense Robotics, we're developing robots that work together to get you your online orders within 1 hour.
In a broader sense, we're building on-demand supply chains that enable sustainable, one-hour delivery to online customers. Our Micro-Fulfillment-Center, where our robots live, is an urban, automated fulfillment solution that combines the benefits of local distribution with the economics of automated fulfillment, and is re-defining the way goods are fulfilled and delivered within cities. By utilizing a novel approach to this last-mile challenge and state-of- the-art robotics and AI, we enable true on-demand services, dramatically reduced operational costs superior operational scalability. We've already demonstrated our disruptive technology, but there's still a lot ahead of us. As we're now quickly expanding towards our first installations, we invite you to join us on this amazing journey.
What are your Roles and Responsibilities?
- Developing features using modern front-end technologies.
- In charge of our front-end infrastructure.
- Challenge yourself in a high-paced startup environment.
- Working agile within a Scrum team to meet deadlines and produce high quality features.
- Developing unit tests and component tests for each feature.
- Work in good collaboration with other teams (Product and UX) to develop joint features together.
Job Requirements (What the candidate needs to have in order to be successful in this role ?)
- BA/Bsc in computer science or similar.
- Highly passionate about FE design and UX.
- Strong experience (5+ years) with FE technologies.
- Minimum 2+ years of strong experience in developing React JS based applications with Redux.
- Ability to translate beautiful design to even more beautiful web page.
- Excellent HTML / CSS knowledge
- Experience in unit testing code with JEST / enzyme / Jasmine / Mocha / Chai is desired
- Data visualization experience is an advantage
- Experience with Python development is an advantage
- Full stack experience - an advantage.
You want to get your fresh groceries faster. So do we. That’s why we started CommonSense Robotics. Our mission is to enable grocery retailers to profitably fulfill and deliver online orders within one hour.
We’re taking a revolutionary approach to solve one of the toughest business challenges in the world today. We just launched the world’s smallest e-commerce facility, fitting the efficiency of automation into small urban spaces, and we’re about to expand into the United States with some of the largest American grocery retailers. It’s an exciting time to join one of the most innovative and fastest growing startups in Israel.
Founded in 2015, we’re backed by the top-tier VCs Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground. Things are moving really fast here and there’s still a lot ahead of us. We’re looking for talented people to join our team so that we can all get fresh faster.
In the news: