About The Position
Imagine a world of small robots. Hundreds of them, moving things around in a really smart way. Here at CommonSense Robotics, we're developing an on-demand supply chains that enable sustainable, one-hour delivery to online customers. By utilizing a novel approach to this last-mile challenge and state-of- the-art robotics and AI, we enable true on-demand services, dramatically reduced operational costs superior operational scalability.
As a Senior Embedded Engineer, you will be exposed to different areas of software development from low level drivers up to high level embedded object-oriented applications development. In addition, you will collaborate with other departments of the company, such as project managers, mechanic, software, hardware and quality engineers.
Role and Responsibilities
· Responsibility for an end-to-end development process of the embedded products
· Define the requirements, work plans, milestones and deliveries
· Architecture design for embedded systems
· Focal point for both internal and external company interfaces (e.g. sub-contractors)
· At least 6 years as an Embedded engineer with excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong skills in C development
· Extensive experience working with Real-Time Embedded systems
· Experience in defining and designing end-to-end solutions including project management
· Low level debugging abilities (Using scope, DVM, logic analyzer …) - Must
· Ability to analyze and understand a wide range of complex systems
· Developing on ARM microcontrollers (Cortex M family) - Must
· Experience with Variscite SOM series – an advantage
· Experience with STM32F series – an advantage
· Development of robotics platform - an advantage
- BSc in Computer science/Computer engineering from known University.