Configuration Control Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer who has experience in Configuration control process for multi-disciplinary products.
As a part of your role as a Configuration Control Engineer in CommonSense Robotics you will:
- Lead all Configuration control activities and processes (ECO, FCO, CCB etc.).
- Act as PLM System implementor and administrator.
- Manage changes throughout the product lifecycle, with a critical mindset for cost-effectiveness.
- Maintain and track the ECO process from start to completion.
- Lead the development and maintenance of engineering documents and document changes for new and existing products and other controlled documents.
- Be responsible to manage deviation request (Waiver).
B.Sc. in Mechanical engineering.
- Experience working with Multidisciplinary products for both large-scale companies and small Start-up.
- Strong experience with implementing and working with of PLM/PDM systems.
- Experience in Leading engineering change of process/product thru ECO process and the production line
- Experience in working with Suppliers and Sub-contractors in Full turnkey mode.
- Ability to lead projects to successful completion, through multi-tasking and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
- Proficient in English (speaking, reading and drafting) – mandatory.
- Proficiency in Solidworks - mandatory.
- Willingness to work hard and at extra hours, as needed.
- Good interrelationship connections with various departments.