CUSTOMER PROJECT MANAGER
- Our Customer Project Manager will be accountable for delivering multi million dollar Micro Fulfilment Centre projects in Israel and Europe.
- These exciting and challenging projects need to be delivered on time on budget on quality with our operations team and the clients’ representatives.
- The Customer Project Manager works with the client to understand what they need and want, they then go on to making this happen ensuring all stakeholders are kept in the loop, that all functions are aligned- working together with the operations team and the product team here at CommonSense Robotics.
- Use excellent business sense, industry know how and analytical tools to become a real partner to our clients, get things done and help our organization learn and improve.
- Manages the Project plan end to end from planning stage and till the site serves live customers successfully and client is satisfied
- Communicates with the Client's project team re:
- Translating and detailing the Sales' team's promises into specific requirements, and planning of
- Property build- operational approach and material flow
- Technology Systems including Client's ERP, Networks and communication infrastructure
- 2-5 years practical business/administrative experience.
- Proficiency in written and spoken business English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office computer programs, specifically MS Office
- Excellent meeting planning, project management, and organizational skills
- Excellent judgment and discretion required in handling highly sensitive, privileged, confidential and/or non-public information in an appropriate manner
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations for situations not falling clearly within established rules or guidelines necessary
- Strong initiative, good judgment, resourcefulness, and perseverance.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision under tight time constraints.
- Ability to work independently but also partner as a team player.
- Out of the box thinking and ability to use common sense and take decisions on feet