- Own back-end services like our automated MFC server managing our robot fleet. front-end services and infrastructure components like our powerful MFC simulator.
- Write and review code, develop documentation and capacity plans, and debug the hardest problems, in a multidisciplinary environment
- Together with your engineering team, you will share an on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for service incidents
- Partnered alongside the best engineers in the industry on the coolest robotics system, the code and systems you work on will be in production and used by the world's leading retailers, targeting millions of customers.
- B.Sc or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Sound knowledge of UNIX and TCP/IP network fundamentals
- Ability to code well in at least one language (Advantage: Python)
- Ability to pick up new software, frameworks and APIs quickly
- Sharp and tenacious troubleshooting skills: you can fix anything
- Good knowledge of basic large-scale service architectures (e.g load balancing, CDN's), even if you haven't worked on one
- Configuration and maintenance of common applications such as Apache, Postgres, Redis, NFS, DHCP, NTP, SSH, DNS, and SNMP
- Good communications skills
- Detail oriented and careful