Electronics Lab Manager
- Running everyday operations in the System Integration Center, including extensive knowledge of all MFC components (robots and stations).
- Time management of component testing areas for all R&D departments.
- Managing robot inventory, maintenance scheduling, Wireless network status and Lab tidiness.
- In charge of the fault reports that rise during the System runs.
- In charge of the safety procedures in the Lab and the different access levels of employees.
- Managing a small team of lab technicians.
- 5+ years of Experience in working in a technical Lab.
- Practical Electronics certification.
- Management experience - an advantage.
- Highly detail oriented and well organized.
- Very good communication skills.
- Robotics experience - an advantage.
- The role requires a willingness to take on tasks outside of a narrowly defined role, and ideally a desire to be multi-skilled.
- Self-motivated, capable of working with limited supervision, pro-actively reporting on status and tasks.
- Proficient in spoken and written English