- Our multidisciplinary products include various technologies from heavy construction through to motion systems, optics, communication, computers, and up to embedded real time circuits.
- The Engineering manager will be responsible to build the product structure document (BOM). Leading the implementation of a PDM system.
- Controlling and managing product versions and configurations.
- Leading NPI and assembly process in house and at outsource facilities.
- Cooperate with R&D teams and supply chain teams
- Responsible to bring the products to their final integration stage.
- Use excellent engineering knowledge and experience to ensure a reliable design and cost effective manufacturing methods.
- Over 15 years of experience in R&D and engineering companies.
- Experience in managing a large engineering department.
- Experience with multidisciplinary machines.
- Knowledge and experience in moving a product from prototype stage to its industrial version.
- Knowledge and experience (hands on) with PDM systems.
- Quality and reliability oriented.
- Proven experience in design.
- Knowledge and experience in standard and regulatory process.
- Mechanical engineering Degree - Mandatory
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Hebrew as well as in English, verbal and written.
- Team player with excellent leadership skills