Imagine a world of small robots. Hundreds of them. Moving things around in a really smart way.
Here at CommonSense Robotics, we're building ‘on-demand’ supply chains that enable sustainable, one-hour delivery to online customers.
Our Micro-Fulfillment-Center (MFC), where our robots live, is an urban, automated fulfillment solution that combines the benefits of local distribution with the economics of automated fulfillment, and is re-defining the way goods are fulfilled and delivered within cities.
We've already demonstrated our disruptive technology, but there's still a lot ahead of us. As we're now quickly expanding towards our first installations, we invite you to join us on this amazing journey.
The Executive Assistant works with and reports directly to the CEO, relaying messages and ideas from other senior executive leaders to improve the internal functions and processes of their company.The Executive Assistant must be a creative and results-driven thinker, an excellent problem solver and possess incredible interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff and act as the central contact for all business communications. The Executive Assistant will also provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
Roles and Responsibilities
Act as the CEO's right hand:
- Attend executive meetings and deliver progress reports to CEO
- Manage company calendar and ensure deadlines are being met
- Keep CEO abreast of current company climate (employee wellbeing, project statuses, new proposals etc.)
- Assist CEO with internal communication, ensuring any problems are resolved
- Organize and coordinate staff functions and activities
- Help coordinate business-wide procedures and work to improve existing processes for maximum clarity, efficiency, and success
- Coordinate strategic business initiatives and guide to completion
- Supervise daily operations and help oversee projects of high importance
- Be a go-between for staff, chief executives, department leaders, and CEO
Act as the CEO's Executive Assistant:
- screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize and plan material for staff meetings, including preparation of minutes, as necessary.
- Mail and email monitoring and filtering
- 3-5 years practical business/administrative experience.
- English native speaker- Mandatory
- Experience working in a fast-growing start-up company
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office computer programs, specifically MS Office
- Excellent meeting planning, project management, and organizational skills
- Excellent judgment and discretion required in handling highly sensitive, privileged, confidential and/or non-public information in an appropriate manner
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations for situations not falling clearly within established rules or guidelines necessary
- Strong initiative, good judgment, resourcefulness, and perseverance.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision under tight time constraints.
- Ability to work independently but also partner as a team player.
- Out of the box thinking and ability to use common sense and take decisions on feet