- Act as the point of contact between our CEO and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize and plan material for staff meetings, including preparation of minutes, as necessary.
- Mail and email monitoring and filtering
- Follow up on AI
- 2-5 years practical business/administrative experience.
- Proficiency in written and spoken business English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office computer programs, specifically MS Office
- Excellent meeting planning, project management, and organizational skills
- Excellent judgment and discretion required in handling highly sensitive, privileged, confidential and/or non-public information in an appropriate manner
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations for situations not falling clearly within established rules or guidelines necessary
- Strong initiative, good judgment, resourcefulness, and perseverance.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision under tight time constraints.
- Ability to work independently but also partner as a team player.
- Out of the box thinking and ability to use common sense and take decisions on feet