- Ordering supplies, maintaining an organized work environment, and tracking office supply costs against pre-existing budget.
- Purchasing and stocking of office supplies. Petty cash management.
- Responsibility for end to end business travel execution.
- Integrate new employees with necessary supplies, information, and company procedures and policies.
- Oversee facilities in the regional office and act as a liaison to property management for office issues including work area and parking.
- Serve as point of contact for all employee inquiries and provide recommendations/solutions in a timely manner to ensure smooth office operations.
- Assist with various projects and provide administrative support for managers and Account Executives.
- Responsibility for office visitors (suppliers, costumers, investors).
- Help with execution of welfare plan and happy hours.
- Manage schedule for management members.
- Handle mail & shipping needs for the office and handle all incoming shipments
- 2+ years’ experience in office administration or start up’s.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and interruptions.
- Must have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Proactive and creative problem-solver who loves to roll up their sleeves.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- May be required to respond to emergencies during non-business hours.