Robot Test Engineer
As a Robot Test Engineer, you will work with Cross-Functional R&D teams to establish test plans and criteria, as well as develop test process solutions for the development quality assurance of the robotics HW:
- Document test plan for new features
- Design, develop and debug test for HW (Mechanical and Electrical)
- Coordinate test related activities with both internal groups and sub-contractors
- Evaluate new products and feedback conclusions to the R&D team.
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineer/Practical Engineer degree
- 3+ years relevant experience with test methodology of mechanical and electrical systems
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience with test equipment (i.e. mechanical and electrical measuring tools)