Senior Control Engineer
Imagine a world of small robots. Hundreds of them. Moving things around in a really smart way. Here at CommonSense Robotics, we're developing robots that work together to get you your online orders within 1 hour.
In a broader sense, we're building on-demand supply chains that enable sustainable, one-hour delivery to online customers. Our Micro-Fulfillment-Center, where our robots live, is an urban, automated fulfillment solution that combines the benefits of local distribution with the economics of automated fulfillment, and is re-defining the way goods are fulfilled and delivered within cities. By utilizing a novel approach to this last-mile challenge and state-of- the-art robotics and AI, we enable true on-demand services, dramatically reduced operational costs superior operational scalability.We've already demonstrated our disruptive technology, but there's still a lot ahead of us. As we're now quickly expanding towards our first installations, we invite you to join us on this amazing journey.
As a Senior Control Engineer, you'll be responsible for the development of motion algorithm and control systems of robots in the company
- B.Sc. in Electronics/ Mechanical engineering, control – requisite
- M.Sc. in Control - advantage
- Hands-on and extensive experience with developing and programming of motion systems >10 years
- Extensive experience of motion drives and controllers (PLCs and MCUs) as well as servo motors (DC, Steppers)
- Extensive system-level understanding of motion applications, software tools, and network, associated with Motion control systems
- RT/Embedded experience - advantage
- Managerial experience - advantage