Senior Embedded Engineer
Imagine a world of small robots. Hundreds of them. Moving things around in a really smart way. Here at CommonSense Robotics, we're developing robots that work together to get you your online orders within 1 hour.
In a broader sense, we're building on-demand supply chains that enable sustainable, one-hour delivery to online customers. Our Micro-Fulfillment-Center, where our robots live, is an urban, automated fulfillment solution that combines the benefits of local distribution with the economics of automated fulfillment, and is re-defining the way goods are fulfilled and delivered within cities. By utilizing a novel approach to this last-mile challenge and state-of- the-art robotics and AI, we enable true on-demand services, dramatically reduced operational costs superior operational scalability.We've already demonstrated our disruptive technology, but there's still a lot ahead of us. As we're now quickly expanding towards our first installations, we invite you to join us on this amazing journey.
In this role, you will be part of the embedded software team that develops robotics for the groceries online market. This will expose you to different areas of software development from low level drivers up to high level embedded object-oriented applications development. In addition, you will collaborate with other departments of the company, such as project managers, mechanic, software, hardware and quality engineers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be part of SW design sessions.
- Provide HLD and LLD documentation of software modules.
- Develop hard and soft real-time code for robotics platform.
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 5+ years of embedded software development
- Strong skills in C development
- Developing on ARM microcontrollers (Cortex M family)
- Proven experience in development of embedded Linux system
- Experience with I.MX6 series – an advantage
- Experience with STM32F series – an advantage
- Familiar with Yocto project – an advantage
- Development of robotics platform - an advantage
- BSc in Computer science/Computer engineering /Electrical engineering from known University.