Imagine a world of small robots. Hundreds of them. Moving things around in a really smart way. Here at CommonSense Robotics, we're developing robots that work together to get you your online orders within 1 hour.
In a broader sense, we're building on-demand supply chains that enable sustainable, one-hour delivery to online customers. Our Micro-Fulfillment-Center, where our robots live, is an urban, automated fulfillment solution that combines the benefits of local distribution with the economics of automated fulfillment, and is re-defining the way goods are fulfilled and delivered within cities. By utilizing a novel approach to this last-mile challenge and state-of-the-art robotics and AI, we enable true on-demand services, dramatically reduced operational costs superior operational scalability.We've already demonstrated our disruptive technology, but there's still a lot ahead of us. As we're now quickly expanding towards our first installations, we invite you to join us on this amazing journey.
We are looking for a Service Engineer to join our Engineering team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for onsite hardware installation.
- Technical training and mentoring of site operators.
- Define and write procedures for a new site installation.
- Working together with R&D to define and develop technical tools for rapid installation.
- Build the foundation for future maintenance and support team.
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineer/Practical Enginee degree
- Experience with a multidisciplinary system.
- Ability to lead a project independently.
- Hands on and a strong technical skills.
- Team player with Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Technological degree.
- Experience with ‘field work’.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Willingness to work abroad.