Electronics Technician at CommonSense Robotics is a part of the Electronics Team that Integrates and tests complex electronic systems made of various sensors ( CPUs, motors, cameras and more).
You will be responsible for:
- Build, integrate, test, maintains and repair electronic systems.
- Responsible for an electronic lab.
- 2+ years of Industry experience.
- Experience of tests with lab equipment, such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, logic analyzers.
Required Skill Sets:
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Efficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office Products, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, technical drawings and specifications, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write concise technical reports and correspondence
- Team player
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations with limited information.
- Knowledge of electrical/electronic principles and application (practical engineer degree is an advantage)
- Experience of soldering wires, connectors, and board.
- Experience of writing automated test scripts and procedures