We are looking for an excellent Project manager to be in charge of a multidisciplinary projects in CSR’s R&D department. As a project manager, you will be responsible for the project end to end: Budget planning, overseeing and documenting all aspects of each project you work on. As a project manager you will at times work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well working with other departments for support.
- Responsible for leading and delivering projects on time and within budget and scope
- Envolve the system engineering as well as the design aspects which influence the project
- Prepare detailed project plans including budget and schedule.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic or Mechanical engineering
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in complex project management, including handling budgets and with proven ability to design workable solutions and drive projects to successful implementation
- Excellent electrical and/or mechanical engineering experience in multidisciplinary R&D projects
- Experience leading and interacting with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
- Communication skills - excellent client and internal facing people skills, listening skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills