Junior Electronics Engineer
Imagine a world of small robots. Hundreds of them. Moving things around in a really smart way. Here at CommonSense Robotics, we're developing robots that work together to get you your online orders within 1 hour.
In a broader sense, we're building on-demand supply chains that enable sustainable, one-hour delivery to online customers. Our Micro-Fulfillment-Center, where our robots live, is an urban, automated fulfillment solution that combines the benefits of local distribution with the economics of automated fulfillment, and is re-defining the way goods are fulfilled and delivered within cities. By utilizing a novel approach to this last-mile challenge and state-of- the-art robotics and AI, we enable true on-demand services, dramatically reduced operational costs superior operational scalability.We've already demonstrated our disruptive technology, but there's still a lot ahead of us. As we're now quickly expanding towards our first installations, we invite you to join us on this amazing journey.
Junior Electronics Engineer at CommonSense Robotics is a part of the Electronics Team that Integrates and tests complex electronic systems made of various sensors ( CPUs, motors, cameras and more).
You will be responsible for:
- System and board level robotic platforms integration.
- Evaluate and test electrical components - sensors, cameras, power.
- 2+ years of Industry experience.
- Hands on experience in board design.
- Knowledge of processors and microcontrollers.
- Experience with test and lab equipment, such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, logic analyzers.
- Solid debugging skills and the ability to solve difficult problems.
- Collaborates well in a team environment.
- Familiar with wireless communications and RF.
- Familiar with automatic test environments.