Join us @ CommonSense Robotics.
Imagine a world of small robots. Hundreds of them. Moving things around in a really smart way. Here at CommonSense Robotics, we're developing robots that work together to get you your online orders within 1 hour.
In a broader sense, we're building on-demand supply chains that enable sustainable, one-hour delivery to online customers. Our Micro-Fulfillment-Center, where our robots live, is an urban, automated fulfillment solution that combines the benefits of local distribution with the economics of automated fulfillment, and is re-defining the way goods are fulfilled and delivered within cities. By utilizing a novel approach to this last-mile challenge and state-of- the-art robotics and AI, we enable true on-demand services, dramatically reduced operational costs superior operational scalability.We've already demonstrated our disruptive technology, but there's still a lot ahead of us. As we're now quickly expanding towards our first installations, we invite you to join us on this amazing journey.
We are looking for Product Manager to join our growing Product team!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver the CommonSense Micro Fulfillment Centre product end to end. Formulate requirements and drive business priorities to drive development across the Engineering teams (Hardware and Software).
- Use excellent judgment and analytical tools to define the strategy for your part of the product and then see it through development and implementation...
- Measure your success by meeting customer satisfaction targets technical and operational KPIs
- Customer Obsession and Zero-Defects aspirations
- Operational experience in the e-commerce arena or equivalent retail environment
- Experience in physical product management/operations development as well as software
- Experience in Product Management in an Agile Environment:
- Experience with relevant development management systems (such as Jira)
- Experience with SCRUM ways of working
- Proven track record of great results under pressure and a “hands-on” approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Hebrew as well as English, verbal and written
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team player with excellent leadership skills