The Purchasing Manager will be responsible for all procurement activities in CommonSense Robotics.
Lead a group of buyers and a vendor scheduler
Define and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Foster relationships with suppliers that create beneficial business and organisational partnerships, beyond the traditional customer/supplier relationship
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager of 10+ years
- Experience in multidisciplinary Production and R&D.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- Experience with priority