R&D Electronic Team Leader
Imagine a world of small robots. Hundreds of them. Moving things around in a really smart way. Here at CommonSense Robotics, we're developing robots that work together to get you your online orders within 1 hour.
In a broader sense, we're building on-demand supply chains that enable sustainable, one-hour delivery to online customers. Our Micro-Fulfillment-Center, where our robots live, is an urban, automated fulfillment solution that combines the benefits of local distribution with the economics of automated fulfillment, and is re-defining the way goods are fulfilled and delivered within cities. By utilizing a novel approach to this last-mile challenge and state-of- the-art robotics and AI, we enable true on-demand services, dramatically reduced operational costs superior operational scalability.We've already demonstrated our disruptive technology, but there's still a lot ahead of us. As we're now quickly expanding towards our first installations, we invite you to join us on this amazing journey.
- As a Hardware Team Leader, you would lead a team who work on projects related to Robots development.
- Responsible for the development and integration of electronic system in the company.
- Responsible for complex electronic systems, which require experience in a wide variety of technology fields and excellent system understanding.
- Experience in multidisciplinary systems including motion and high power systems. Experience in robotic systems is an advantage.
- Proficient technical PCB design skills in Digital, Analog is an advantage.
- Experience in production of electronic products - boards assembly, testers, cables….
- Good debugging skills, Independently work in lab, good familiarity with lab equipment
- Experience in RT/Embedded coding, Python, and Matlab is an advantage
- Good English presentation and document writing skills.
- Managerial experience - advantage
- Excellent communication skills and ability to works well individually or in a group
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or related fields from a well-known university.