Senior Embedded Engineer
The Executive Assistant works with and reports directly to the CEO. S/he is de-facto an extension of the CEO, managing processes, and communications within the company and with external stakeholders, acting as the central contact for all business communications. The Executive Assistant will also provide administrative support to the CEO.
In this role, you will be part of the embedded software team that develops robotics for the groceries online market. This will expose you to different areas of software development from low level drivers up to high level embedded object-oriented applications development. In addition, you will collaborate with other departments of the company, such as project managers, mechanic, software, hardware and quality engineers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be part of SW design sessions.
- Provide HLD and LLD documentation of software modules.
- Develop hard and soft real-time code for robotics platform.
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 5+ years of embedded software development
- Strong skills in C development
- Developing on ARM microcontrollers (Cortex M family)
- Proven experience in development of embedded Linux system
- Experience with I.MX6 series – an advantage
- Experience with STM32F series – an advantage
- Familiar with Yocto project – an advantage
- Development of robotics platform - an advantage
- BSc in Computer science/Computer engineering /Electrical engineering from known University.