We are looking for a Operations Analyst to join our growing Strategy team.
As a Strategy & Operations Analyst you will we help define our business strategy, translate it into a clear work-plan, and drive the implementation of key initiatives. This is a unique position with extremely high visibility across every functional area of the business. This position will have exposure to, and the ability to influence, the top priorities of our firm. Sample projects include:
- Refining our Go-to-Market approach, e.g.
- Analyzing competitive landscape and building a pricing scheme
- Working with our product team to outline product implications
- Building and owning the financial model including input research
- Strategically supporting the launch of a new Micro Fulfilment Center, e.g.
- Investigating food handling Requirements
- Defining org structure and key KPIs
- Analytical - ability to take complex information and create a compelling and clear narrative
- Fast learner
- Team player
- Open minded
- Responds well to feedback
- Strong communication skills
- BSc, BA, or equivalent degree from a top university
- 2-3 years of consulting / operations / analytical or related experience
- US experience a plus
- Strong strategic and analytical background
- Proven effective communication skills
- Consulting or similar strategy background
- Experience working with executive leadership in some capacity
- Exceptional Powerpoint skills, proficient in Excel, Outlook etc.
- SPSS experience a plus
- Basic understanding of all business functions (Finance, Marketing, Operations, Product etc.)
- Demonstrated capability of leading cross-functional programs