Testing & Integration technician
Imagine a world of small robots. Hundreds of them. Moving things around in a really smart way. Here at CommonSense Robotics, we're developing robots that work together to get you your online orders within 1 hour.
In a broader sense, we're building on-demand supply chains that enable sustainable, one-hour delivery to online customers. Our Micro-Fulfillment-Center (MFC), where our robots live, is an urban, automated fulfillment solution that combines the benefits of local distribution with the economics of automated fulfillment, and is re-defining the way goods are fulfilled and delivered within cities. By utilizing a novel approach to this last-mile challenge and state-of- the-art robotics and AI, we enable true on-demand services, dramatically reduced operational costs superior operational scalability.We've already demonstrated our disruptive technology, but there's still a lot ahead of us. As we're now quickly expanding towards our first installations, we invite you to join us on this amazing journey.
We are looking for a Lab Technician to join our growing System Integration team.
As a part of your role as a Lab Technician in CommonSennse Robotics you will:
- Run daily test on System Integration Center
- Providing installation of hardware and software products
- Operating the system and analyze malfunctions
- Fault report handling
- Perform maintenance on the whole system
- Software/Mechanical/electronics practical engineering degree or equivalent work experience of 2-3 years
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Passionate about technology - both hardware and software
- Hands-on approach, responsible and with great teamwork abilities
- Flexibility for highly dynamic working environment
- High-level Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Flexibility in working hours, willingness to work night shifts according to the company's needs